Your team will clarify their stories to amplify their impact and simplify their lives during half- or full-day storytelling workshops for brand development and storytelling for leaders, sales and presentations.
The Story Cycle System™ is...
a proven storytelling framework distilled from the timeless narrative structure of the ancients, inspired by the story artists of Hollywood, influenced by masters of persuasion, guided by trend spotters and informed by how the human mind grapples for meaning. Scores of leaders and communicators have used it to connect with people on a primal level and move them to action.
Our Storytelling for Business workshops will help you and your team clarify your stories to amplify your impact and simplify your lives. In this hands-on session, you will:
- Understand why storytelling is more important now than ever to connect in our noisy digital world
- Learn the proven Story Cycle System™ to craft and tell compelling stories to amplify your impact
- Apply the narrative method to your personal and/or professional brand stories and content marketing to engage your audiences and move people to action
Half-Day Story Workshops
In the half-day workshop, we help your team develop their storytelling skills by clarifying their personal or professional brand story.
Here’s what the day can look like:
- 9 AM: Introduction & warm up
- 9:15: Why storytelling is more important now than ever to be heard and understood
- 9:25: ACTIVITY: Experience how humans are hardwired for story
- 9:35: Introduction to the And, But, Therefore model: The DNA of Story
- 9:45: ACTIVITY: Create and share individual ABTs as the platform for their story
- 10:00: Introduction to the Story Cycle System™
- 10:10: ACTIVITY: Applying the Story Cycle System™ to your personal brand story
- 10:45 ACTIVITY: Attendees share their personal brand story (3 mins. per story)
- 11:45: Q&A & close of half-day story session and preparation for Part II of a full-day session
Full-Day Story Workshops
In the full-day session, we apply their learnings to advertising, marketing and content projects they are currently working on. Once your team has learned how to use the Story Cycle system™, they apply it to a communications challenge or opportunity within your organization.
Here's what it might look like as we finish up the full-day workshop:
- 1 PM: Apply the ABT to create the foundation for the content
- 1:20: Share the ABTs with the group and select the most powerful one
- 1:45: From the ABT, each team crafts a brand story guided by the Story Cycle System™
- 2:45: Each team presents their version of the brand story
- 3:30: Working as a group, we coalesce the input into one overarching brand story
- 4:30: Q&A
- 5:00: Somebody buys Park a beer
Each attendee for either the half- or full-day workshop gets a What’s Your Story workbook, plus links to additional resources to continue strengthening their storytelling muscles. We work with you to design our story sessions to the exact needs of your people.
Brands have had great success dialing in their online content, advertising, sales presentations, leadership communications and stories around internal change initiatives.